This invitation is from Fr. Pat.
Dear Parents, Guardians and Young People, We are looking to develop opportunities for greater involvement of young people, as their involvement is so important for the life and spirit of our Parish.
Fr. Pat Fogarty PP
- Carrigaline Youth Folk Group, Church of Our Lady & St John. People of Secondary and College age provide music at Saturday 6pm Masses and other ceremonies. Meet Fridays 8-9.30pm, in the Parish Centre. If you like music or singing, this group could be for you! Leader Samantha Torley 0852369109 firstname.lastname@example.org Ages 12 and upwards welcome.
- Young People’s Garden: This is a new venture in Church grounds with LCA students. See it grow!
- Stations of the Cross on Good Friday! Prayer for, with, and by young people and any who would like to join them will offer other experiences of prayer!
- Growing in Faith Together G.I.F.T. For the young people confirmed in 2017. A series of events beginning in Lent, on themes of interest and meaning to young people
- Children Helping Children: October is Mission month and our children will be telling us more about Missionary Children later at the Children’s Mass. Watch this space!